Other Home Health Care Nearby

Sponsored
    Name On  It Cater & Care

We treat out patients like family here.read more

in Home Health Care, Personal Care Services

AEC Home Care
    5.0 (3 reviews)

10.9 miles away from Homeaide Homecare

Laura .. said"I've worked with AEC for about a month now. The need came on suddenly so I didn't have a lot of time to set things up with them. We dove right in with the first time I needed them - on very short notice. From the beginning they have…"read more

in Home Health Care

Home Instead
    5.0 (3 reviews)

20.4 miles away from Homeaide Homecare

Home Instead is a senior care provider. Located in San Francisco, our team of care professionals, which we closely match with the senior in personality, provide services in companionship, personal care, such as bathing, meals and…read more

in Hospice, Home Health Care, Personal Care Services

About the Business

Specializing in: - Hospices - Nurses - Home Health Services

Location & Hours

Map

1544 B St

Ste 7

Hayward, CA 94541

6th St & 5th St

Serving Hayward Area

Mon

• 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Closed now

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

• Closed

Sun

• Closed

Amenities and More

Ask the Community

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Homeaide Homecare.

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Homeaide Homecare

Overall rating

10 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Kathy S.
      Kathy S.
      Georgetown, TX
      Mar 5, 2023

40-60 dollars for a medical assistant for a mother who is fully functioning. Insanity. As a nurse manager at a hospital in San Leandro RN start at $56-60. They are scammers.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Rosemarie V.
      Rosemarie V.
      Hayward, CA
      Sep 13, 2022

This review is a couple of months overdue, but I wanted to make sure that tbe public and Lena Barrera, Case Manager knew how much I appreciated their professionalism and empathy for what I was going through with my husband, who has since passed away. Lena's expertise suggestion that a male caretaker would be better due to my husband's size was right-on. Nick then came on the scene, and he was wonderful. All who are out there, please do not hesitate to employ them. You will not regret it!

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of John R.
      John R.
      Palm Springs, CA
      May 31, 2018

Excellent compassionate care
      We used them November 2018 to help me get around the house while I was recovering from elective surgery. They came by to do an assessment before setting me up with caregivers. Then they were able to find caregivers to met our schedule. We had several caregivers. All the caregiver were all compassionate, caring and friendly. I really appreciated their flexibility: We could give them 24 hours notice if we needed more or less caregiver hours. They were very accommodating: As I healed from the surgery, I needed less hours. They also stopped by at least once to make sure everything was going ok with my caregiver. I can't say enough positive things about them.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Donna F.
      Donna F.
      Sonora, CA
      Jul 23, 2021

We found Homeaide for my 90-year old mother in 2019 when she needed more daily support. Lena, the caseworker came out and assessed my mother's needs and matched her up with the caregiver(s) best suited for my mom's needs and personality. The caregivers were personable, compassionate, and kept my mother socially engaged which was very important during the pandemic since we couldn't visit as often. The admin staff and owner (Alena, Bobby, and Lena) were stellar and I can't say enough good things about them. They really do care and it shows. When there was an issue with staffing or scheduling, they were right on it until the issue was resolved. We used Homeaide for almost two years until we moved my mother in with one of us adult children. The connection with Homeaide and the caregivers was more than just a business transaction - it was heartfelt all around. We highly recommend them.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Constantin S.
      Constantin S.
      Richmond, Canada
      Apr 5, 2020

When my sister was going through very tough times due to a chronic health condition, I couldn't be there to support her for an extended period of time as I live in Canada. I was fortunate enough to find this in-home care provider, and I could not be happier. Transaction-wise it was frictionless - I was able to arrange everything from Canada - over the phone and internet. And everything was taken care of without any delays and with the highest level of professionalism and compassion. Thank you from all my heart!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Alex S.
      Alex S.
      Santa Clara, CA
      Jun 4, 2018

My parents, who are both suffering from dementia were referred to Homeaide Homecare by Kaiser Fremont. My parents needed a lot of hours, 7 days a week, so we had multiple care givers from Homeaide Homecare in their home. Each was patient, professional, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Communication with the office was great and they even sent copies of their invoices to my mother's long term care insurance company on our behalf, which sped up the reimbursement process. They communicated with my mother's day care center, her doctor, and of course with me frequently which further helped coordinate my mother's care.

We had an unfortunate incident happen to my parents during a time we had no care scheduled and my parents were rushed to the ER. ER was not able to get ahold of me, but somehow got ahold of the care providers. They got my parents out of ER very late at night, returned them home so they could sleep, and extended hours the next morning to make sure my parents were OK. They truly do all they can to serve their seniors and it was much appreciated.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Michael H.
      Michael H.
      Staten Island, NY
      Apr 16, 2016

For 3 years HomeAide provided excellent and compassionate care for my Great Aunt. She recently passed away and I wanted to share my experience of them for anyone who might be in need of home health care for a loved one.
      During those years we had many changes, planned and unplanned, to our schedule, and they were always extremely accommodating. I live in NY, she was in California, and I was able to coordinate everything by phone/email without too many headaches.
      Having dealt with other agencies in the past (for grandparents) HomeAide exceeded my expectations when it came to kindness when dealing with my Aunt. These things are never easy, but having good people you can trust is key to getting through it. I would definitely recommend HomeAide. Thank you!

Helpful 2
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Tom E.
      Tom E.
      Wilshire Center, Los Angeles, CA
      Jul 13, 2020

My mother has been living in her house in Hayward since the late 1960s, and has long been clear that she wants to continue living there as long as possible. For most of the intervening decades that has been no problem. But I live several hundred miles away and have a family of my own. And as she lives alone, and has become increasingly frail and forgetful in recent years, I have been increasingly unable to go and help her when she needs help. A few years ago it became clear that she needed care beyond what I could provide, and I started looking around for options.

When I found HomeAide, right here on Yelp, it seemed to me a little too good to be true; an established local business run by a local family that offered everything we needed at very reasonable rates. But they have proven to be everything they say. Bobby and Lena and all the caregivers are just wonderful; kind, attentive, helpful, reachable at almost any hour if emergencies strike. They visit my mother every day, they keep track of things like medicines and doctors appointments, and if there's not much else to do they play games with her or chat about world events. And they communicate to me everything that's happening. I honestly don't know what I or my mother would do without them at this point. (I feel I should add that I am writing this review a few months into the COVID-19 lockdowns. The circumstances are completely different now than they were when I first engaged HomeAide, but the caregivers have adapted and kept my mother safe through it all.)

If you have an elderly or disabled loved one in the East Bay who needs assistance, do yourself a favor and give HomeAide a call.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Margaret L.
      Margaret L.
      Orillia, Canada
      Nov 4, 2017

I highly recommend Homeaide Homecare. They promptly provided professional and compassionate assistance when needed. The home care services provided in a very difficult situation were caring and responsive to the situation. Communication between the company and client was excellent. Homeaide Homecare went out of their way to provide assistance to the client, above and beyond the services provided.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Business owner information

Photo of Bobby Y.

Bobby Y.

Nov 9, 2017

Margaret it was a pleasure to serve you, I wish the best to you and your family.

Thanks,

Bobby

HomeAide Home Care, Inc.

• Photo of Christine D.
      Christine D.
      San Jose, CA
      Dec 14, 2012
      First to Review

I can't say enough good things about Homeaide Home Care. We hired them to help care for my grandfather and grandmother. They were always accommodating for any changes we made to the schedule, very responsive to any issues, caregivers were professional, trustworthy and very kind to my grandparents. My grandmother was not happy when we suggested hiring caregivers to come into her home, but once they came to her home she never wanted them to leave. Your family member will be in good hands with this company.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

8 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Supple Senior Care
    4.9 (18 reviews)

22.5 miles away from Homeaide Homecare

Our mission is to keep our clients comfortable and safe in their own homes, keeping our clients as independent as possible. We hire the best quality caregivers whom are screened by FBI-fingerprint-based background search for…read more

in Personal Care Services, Home Health Care

Ageless Home Care Services
    5.0 (4 reviews)

10.1 miles away from Homeaide Homecare

Marshall P. said"I found myself in the worst possible situation where I was on a long business trip and my wife, at home and alone--our closest family is six hours south in LA--was in need of immediate care at home with a debilitating back injury.…"read more

in Personal Care Services

People Also Viewed