Photos & videos

Services Offered

Verified by Business

Other Personal Injury Law Nearby

Sponsored
    The Herman Firm
    4.9 (69 reviews)

13.9 miles away from Burneikis Law, PC

Ric F. said"Let me start by saying, generally speaking I am not a big fan of lawyers in general. In my opinion they are more concerned with their reputation and compensation than they are with their clients needs. However, it is pretty hard to…"read more

in Personal Injury Law, Workers Compensation Law

Heinrich Law, PC
    4.9 (50 reviews)

3.3 miles away from Burneikis Law, PC

Heinrich Law is an award-winning personal injury law firm I opened in August 2015 after working as the managing attorney for another prominent law firm for several years. I opened my own firm to ensure all Heinrich Law clients…read more

in Personal Injury Law

Shea & Shea
    4.6 (20 reviews)

Michael L. said"I want to personally thank Mike Shea and his team for taking on my family's case. As most of us know there are a lot lawyers who lack integrity and only care about settling cases as fast as possible so they don't have to do the…"read more

in Personal Injury Law

About the Business

Business owner information

Photo of Monica B.

Monica B.

Burneikis Law does not operate like ‘big law.’ Burneikis Law was founded on the basic principle of providing quality representation and careful consideration to each and every client. We are selective with the cases we take on and purposefully keep our caseload at a level that allows us to maintain a close relationship with our clients while skillfully pursuing the client’s legal rights. Burneikis Law never was, nor intends to be, a large law firm. We are a small firm by design and we pride ourselves on being able to provide individual attention to each and every client.…

Location & Hours

Map

66 Franklin St

Fl 3

Oakland, CA 94607

Jack London Sq & W Embarcadero

Jack London Square

Mon

• 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Open now

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

Sun

• 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Amenities and More

Ask the Community

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Burneikis Law, PC.

People also searched for

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Burneikis Law, PC

Overall rating

8 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Janice G.
      Janice G.
      Mission Bay, San Francisco, CA
      Feb 2, 2024

Monica is a great personal injury lawyer. I am grateful to have been referred to her when I met with my accident. She brought me through the whole process very patiently.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Monica B.

Monica B.

Feb 3, 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Janice. I appreciate the trust you placed in me and my firm.

• Photo of Kimberly Carter G.
      Kimberly Carter G.
      SoMa, San Francisco, CA
      Aug 31, 2023

Monica did a fabulous job on my personal injury claim. She was proactive, competent, sensitive, professional, informative every step of the way, and successful! I hope I never need to rely on her again for obvious reasons, but if you do, you will be in good hands.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Monica B.

Monica B.

Sep 5, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kimberly. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your claim. You were a dream client and you deserve the very best!

• Photo of Steve K.
      Steve K.
      Oakland, CA
      Aug 2, 2023

Monica, who came with a referral from a close family member, brought a considerate, ethical, patient yet consultative approach to my personal injury claim. We reached a settlement that exceeded my expectations. Her confidence and experience working with big insurance companies turned into great assets for me, and allowed me to focus on my job and health while in pursuit of a just settlement.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Tony H.
      Tony H.
      San Francisco, CA
      Jan 11, 2022

Professional, communicative, and knowledgeable--these are some of the qualities that anyone seeking exceptional legal representation should look for. Fortunately, I found that in Monica and her firm. A long, stressful case that I presented to her was concluded with a very high level of satisfaction and service.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Monica B.

Monica B.

Mar 16, 2022

Tony - Thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to represent you. I am so glad you are pleased with the outcome we obtained. Take good care and feel free to reach out at any time.

• Photo of Dan S.
      Dan S.
      San Jose, CA
      Jul 26, 2021
      First to Review

After I was in an accident I setup calls with a number of lawyers. As soon as I spoke with Monica, I knew she was the right choice. She was very honest and direct while setting expectations according to her experience and the specifics of the situation. Monica was always very grounded and did not offer false hope, and continued to adjust expectations as the case went on. Throughout my time working with her she did a great job of keeping me informed and answering any questions I had. She was always very professional in addition to being kind and adept at explaining things in a way that was easy to understand. I really could not say enough nice things about her or my experience with her representing me. Hiring Monica was a great decision. Thanks again Monica!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0

Photo of Monica B.

Monica B.

Jul 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Dan. It was truly a pleasure being able to assist you with your claim. I wish you the very best in the future.

• Photo of Lindsey M.
      Lindsey M.
      San Mateo, CA
      Sep 30, 2022

Monica has been so amazing in helping me with my PI case. She is super responsive, knowledgeable and kind. She explains everything in detail so that you feel comfortable throughout the process. I'm so glad I found Monica and highly recommend her!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Margaret H.
      Margaret H.
      Livermore, CA
      Mar 30, 2022

Monica was a pleasure to work with. She is knowledgable, professional but, most of all, kind. I had confidence in her expertise and came away satisfied. I would recommend Burneikis Law to any family or friend in the unfortunate circumstance of requiring her services.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Sonia P.
      Sonia P.
      San Jose, CA
      Jan 28, 2022

Monica just settled an agonizingly long and difficult case on my behalf. I am so fortunate to have had the pleasure of working with her. I am impressed at her strategy and her ability to articulate my case. She helped me settle for the full insurance amount, and the costs of additional experts to plea my case. I feel so lucky to have had Monica on my side!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

6 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Law Office of Jon Marlowe
    4.8 (18 reviews)

22.5 miles away from Burneikis Law, PC

Anaya D. said"I wish I could write this a 10, without the help of Rodman Martin from the law offices of John Marlowe I would have been lost in paperwork not understanding what to expect and probably would have quit my case, but because of a…"read more

in Workers Compensation Law, Personal Injury Law, Social Security Law

Lamano Law
    4.9 (123 reviews)

0.7 miles away from Burneikis Law, PC

Amy L. said"I've called many many law offices and all they want was my MONEY. They didn't care about my feelings or my concerns but Givelle made time to listen, explain and never pressured me to choose her as my attorney. I remember calling her…"read more

in Criminal Defense Law, Dui Law

People Also Viewed