J & T Towing

Claimed
    Towing
    Open12:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day)

Photos & videos

Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US. Took what I had neatly arranged in my glovebox and threw it on my passenger seat looking for my registration and didn't put anything back.
    Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US. The owner of the facility ILLEGALLY refusing to allowing me inside MY vehicle to provide proof of registration.
    Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US.
    Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US. Now I see why there Reviews are so low.
    Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US. I have been reaching out for over a week!
    Photo of J & T Towing - Suisun City, CA, US. "Justin" illegally driving my vehicle without my permission. Looks nothing like the little bro responding to comments

Services Offered

Verified by Business

Car Towing in 7 reviews

Flat Tire Removal and Spare Replacemen…

Flat Tire Repair

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    AAA Fairfield Auto Repair Center
    4.3 (31 reviews)

1.8 miles away from J & T Towing

Darlene K. said"I called Junior yesterday, Tuesday requesting my removed alternator and they still had it in their possession. Jr, was pleasant, professional, and once again very helpful, he had boxed up my alternator and ready for pick it up. This…"read more

in Oil Change Stations, Smog Check Stations, Auto Repair

ADCO TOWING
    3.5 (16 reviews)

5.5 miles away from J & T Towing

Renate K. said"On Sunday July 17 we got stuck with our Roadtrek Camper just off highway 505 near Vacaville. Called AAA, a towing service came out, could not load our camper on the tow truck. So AAA called ADCO in Fairfield, they sent out Brian,…"read more

in Towing

Rescue Tow
    3.7 (3 reviews)

John B. said"I used Rescue Tow too take my truck to auto shop. On time & driver was very courteous & skilled. Would definitely use them again if I needed to."read more

in Towing

About the Business

Business owner information

Photo of Justin D.

Justin D.

We are a locally owned and operated towing company that you can trust with all of your roadside assistance needs. When a customer chooses us, they receive fair pricing and efficient service provided by an honest, dedicated and local towing company, because we know our reputation depends on it. A few of our popular services include towing services, jump starts, and tire changes. Other specialties include: Lock Outs Fairfield, CA 94533 24 Hour Towing Fairfield, CA 94533 Flatbed Towing Fairfield, CA 94533 24 Hour Emergency Towing Fairfield, CA 94533 Our service is unique in that we manage to maintain competitive and affordable pricing while providing five-star customer service. Here at J & T Towing, we take pride in the quality of our work as well as our commitment to deliver outstanding results. Be sure to give us a call today if you are in need of roadside assistance, emergency services, and accident towing.…

Location & Hours

Map

Serving Suisun City Area

Mon

• Open 24 hours

Tue

• Open 24 hours

Wed

• Open 24 hours

Thu

• Open 24 hours

Fri

• Open 24 hours

Sat

• Open 24 hours

Sun

• 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day)

Open now

Amenities and More

Ask the Community

Got a question about J & T Towing? Ask the Yelp community!

People also searched for

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of J & T Towing

Overall rating

26 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Bryant T.
      Bryant T.
      San Francisco, CA
      May 8, 2024

Amazing service they said a 45 minute wait they were there in 20 minutes handled everything professionally. Also great communication 10 out of 10 would recommend this company to anyone
      Only company I'm using for future tows

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Justin D.

Justin D.

May 8, 2024

Your welcome hope everything works out for you and your car

• Photo of April W.
      April W.
      Prineville, OR
      May 16, 2024

Very rude and confrontational!! wouldn't recommend if it was a last towing company on earth!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Armando M.
      Armando M.
      San Bruno, CA
      Aug 21, 2023

Horrible company with worse customer service!

We needed a tow truck for one of our drivers stranded on the side of the freeway, they called saying they could only pick up the car and not give him a ride because their driver was "training" someone and there was no more room inside the two-seater tow-truck.

How are you going to go and pick up a customer's car just to leave them stranded on the side of the freeway!
      Ubers and taxis are not going to pick up someone on the side of the freeway.

I called them up and the owner got really defensive and started cursing at me over the phone, like it was my fault. I don't care if you are "training" a new person, help us out and don't leave us stranded on the freeway!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Lorena M.
      Lorena M.
      Hayward, CA
      Jan 15, 2024

My car was towed on an early Sunday Morning. I called later the same day and was told by James that it was cash only $550. Now I see why reviews are so low. I can tell they take advantage of people who do not have access on a weekend to cash and have to wait extra time to have to wait until weekday and be charged more. When I went on the same day to pick up car apparently James original guy I spoke to was not available and he would call an associate. James was absolutely rude when I said the wrong color of my car (mind you I have 2 Hondas, easy mistake) He said to me, "is it your car or not? YES! ABSOLUTELY IT IS!!! I asked employee who helped me for a receipt, he said I have to ask James. I have text James repeatedly and still have not received a receipt. I have even given him an email address as another means of sending me this receipt. Still waiting on my receipt!

I have been reaching out for over a week!
      Now I see why there Reviews are so low.
      Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Kaylah F.
      Kaylah F.
      Oakland, CA
      Sep 29, 2023

Horrible service. Doesn't answer. Hours don't match their actual schedule. Not communicative at all. I called over 20 times and no answer. Worst company ever. Owner rude told me "he could have me waiting all day if he wanted"

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Kalea F.
      Kalea F.
      Fairfield, CA
      Jul 26, 2023

Horrible company. Fees are ridiculous basically a scam of a company. Worst customer service from a towing company in Fairfield

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Justin D.

Justin D.

Jul 26, 2023

Sorry you feel that way you were parked illegally in a handicap parking space with no handicap placard
      Sorry your having a bad day

• Photo of Michael P.
      Michael P.
      San Francisco, CA
      Jul 25, 2023

Requested service from these guys. They said they would do the job but when I went to there establishment the guy gave me a weird look and just we can't help you. We don't have any drivers and walked away. Never been treated like that before. I don't even use the race card so I'm not now but I was so confused and left highly upset. Just spent my money somewhere else and I'd advise you to do the same.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jan P.
      Jan P.
      Vacaville, CA
      Dec 12, 2023

This business is the worst of all kind.!! Super shady!!So many cars got towed over the weekend and they charged $450 fine. Plus $200 extra for everyday the car is not picked up. Worst of all they don't give a receipt on a $650 pick up for 2 days that I know someone who went to pick up there car. Poor person didn't have a ride to get to this towing place and tried so hard to get there on that day, but it took 2 days to get to the car. The person asked for a break, but NO!! Was charged $650!!!!! And the owner didn't give the person a receipt and waited for one. The worst part of all is that THEY ASK FOR CASH PAYMENT ONLY!!!!!! ONLY CASH IS ACCEPTED TO PICK UP THE CAR!!!!! WTH!!!! Who does business like that??? Zero ratings!!!

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Camilla S.
      Sep 9, 2023

Worst tow company ever. Horrible customer service. They towed my vehicle and I wanted to come pick it up right away and they said they couldn't let me get my car for safety purposes. Their hours say they are 24hours so I am not certain why I wouldn't be able to pick my car up. They basically scam you to not be able to get it the same day so they can tack on a bunch of unnecessary fees. They charged me $555 to get my car out of tow and my car was there last than 10 hours. The owner is a dick. He was threatening to come tow my car again from my house like he got a kick out of it. Very antagonistic.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 1
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

Photo of Justin D.

Justin D.

• Photo of Yaar California W.
      Yaar California W.
      Fairfield, CA
      May 17, 2023

Super bad service from service guy .don't call him about towing .he just making money .towing guy really fuckin dumb person

Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 0
      Oh no 1

Photo of Justin D.

Justin D.

6 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Pleasant Hill Collision Repair Center
    4.7 (49 reviews)

21.0 miles away from J & T Towing

zach s. said"Some time ago i wrote a very negative review on Pleasant hill collision. I have since removed my review. Having had the opportunity to sit down with Aaron the owner and talk out some of the problems it has become abundantly clear to…"read more

in Auto Glass Services, Body Shops

The Smog King
    4.0 (154 reviews)

1.8 miles away from J & T Towing

Donato J. said"I came here without a coupon so I was a little irked knowing that I'd be paying more, but I didn't even mention it: $4 savings isn't worth the time or hassle. The place was super close to my kids school. I called ahead and they…"read more

in Smog Check Stations

People Also Viewed