logo

어느새 10년이라는 세월이 흘렀습니다.
그 동안 여러분께서 보여주신 관심과 성원데 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 앞으로도 고객님의 성원에 힘입어, 더욱 알찬 제품과 서비스를 제공하겠습니다.

Contact Us
경기도 화성시 비봉면 현대기아로 830번길 25-14

Phone: + 82 031-429-7209

Email: cmpedu@naver.com

Fax: +82 070 4232 0096

CMP

How to transform your house into your dream with interior design tips

페이지 정보

조회 8회 작성일 24-04-18 05:48

본문

It is easier to work with a canvas that is empty, but the majority of the times we have to work with existing furniture or rugs. If you take a close look at the rug, you can see whether the colors can be altered. You can reupholster the old favorite sofa to create a new look. Use a color wheel to find out which colors work best. For instance the reds and pinks in combination with greens, oranges with duck eggs, yellows with grey and blues.

It's easy when certain homewares are cheap and accessible these days! I am a sucker for a trend however, there are a few furniture pieces in my home which have been around for many years. The Scandinavian look is very popular and looks fantastic when it's done well. If you decorate your home in accordance with trends (cough, cough Kmart) then you'll regret it in a year or two when the style is no longer popular! Be sure that your expensive items will last a good several years. Be prepared to move on (aka throw away money) after the trend has no longer "in".

Paint or apply wall panelling for a more upscale look to walls that are blank If you have a wall on which just adding another piece of artwork or mirror won't work (because you've already done that) A painted wall or panelling could give the room a more textured look and dimension. Wallpaper is a great option too.

photo-1596205250168-c3583813eea0?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8MTZ8fGtpdGNoZW4lMjBjYWJpbmV0JTIwZGVzaWdufGVufDB8fHx8MTcxMzMzOTI3MXww\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.3Or mix two tones together, like brass with gold or bronze with copper. You could also mix two distinct tones such as brass and chrome. This will give you a unique appearance and could even inspire a new fashion trend.

Now is the time to have some fun: choose the latest throw cushions! They're inexpensive and can be changed frequently to keep your sofa in good condition. In addition to new throw pillows, you should also choose a new throw. Fold the blanket in a rectangle shape and drape over your body for an elegant, multi-layered look. Pillows and throws are a excellent way to add an element of color, pattern or texture to your current sofa or armchair. You can find them in all stores for home furnishings. It allows me to keep my home in good condition by changing them out according to season.

Instead of shelling out thousands for the latest sofa, you can give the old one a fresh look. First, grab the clean towel, and dampen it until it is moist. Don't let it drip. After that, clean the couch's surface with the hand towel; you'll see a shocking quantity of dust and lint get off. Grab your hand steamer from the big-box stores for around 20 dollars and steam the sofa. Steam helps to remove wrinkles, and eliminate any bugs or bacteria.

To achieve the perfect style, I would suggest painting walls at just half or three quarters of its height. This will make the ceiling appear larger, which in turn makes the space appear bigger. In addition, you'll save by applying less paint. This technique lets you test out richer and more dark colors, and then use lighter colors for the ceiling. This makes the space feel spacious and bright. Check out the bedroom I created below using an earthy green on the bottom half of the room to give the room a cozy and cosy appearance. This green is lush however, the room feels spacious and airy since I painted it half-height. You can witness the full impact of this in my before and after Reel of the room.

One bouquet of flowers or a vase with cuttings from the garden. This is a simple way to dress up a console table. Add water and greenery to a clear vase and you will instantly have something fresh on your table.

If you loved this short article and you would like to receive far more info concerning kitchen cabinet Design kindly pay a visit to the site. There are a myriad of metallic finishes available for tapware. However, it may be difficult to mix them with other accessories. Thus mixing your metallic finishes is your only way to go and is possible to do it successfully.

It is a fact that painting walls is a simple and quick way to alter the style of a room. A single feature wall, or painting with darker hues, kitchen Cabinet design can make a small space appear even more compact. We've likely experienced a dark-colored paint catastrophe, or have a friend who has. I'm sure I have!

Traditional homes can adopt an old-fashioned style, while modern homes require a contemporary look. Determine the type of home you're living in (or the one you're looking to). You might notice a few designs for interiors that are "buzz themes". Eg. Scandi, Industrial, Minimalism, Mid Century Modern, Classic, Contemporary, French Country, Boho... Then, you can begin looking for inspiration with just a few words. Browse Pinterest and create a mood board of styles you like and take note of the most important aspects.

This all sounds quite serious isn't it? It's not. Styling can be enjoyable and methodical at the same at the same time. The majority of the time it's about organizing and swapping things out before rearranging the entire thing to achieve the look you want.

Mixing contrasting aesthetics is key for achieving a perfect rattan. A good standard is a 90/10 proportion; 10 percent rattan, alongside 90 percent other materials, patterns, colors, and even plants for your home. Just a tiny amount of rattan in your space will create a subtle, positive effect without overpowering the room.

Instagram

follow @creative_math