logo

어느새 10년이라는 세월이 흘렀습니다.
그 동안 여러분께서 보여주신 관심과 성원데 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 앞으로도 고객님의 성원에 힘입어, 더욱 알찬 제품과 서비스를 제공하겠습니다.

Contact Us
경기도 화성시 비봉면 현대기아로 830번길 25-14

Phone: + 82 031-429-7209

Email: cmpedu@naver.com

Fax: +82 070 4232 0096

CMP

The very best Foods for Good Dental Health

페이지 정보

조회 19회 작성일 23-02-26 00:03

본문

"Eat to live, do not live to eat," I've been told a few times. While I do my best to watch what goes on the plate of mine and eventually into the mouth of mine, I do not constantly think about the effect of specific foods on my dental health. Thinking about it now, I think it is odd, given the way we consume. As children, the risks of consuming too much sugar are drilled into our heads, and we're warned to go easy on chewing gum (as well as to not swallow it). School posters of food pyramids tout which ingredients benefit which parts of the human body, but what can we consume that also plays a role in healthy, effective teeth?
When you arrive at the grocery store in order to restock the pantry, focus on nutrition labels, and also consider adding a couple of dental friendly snacks to the cart of yours. Here are a few ways to whet your appetite.
One) Cheese and dairy. If you're tolerant of lactose, try adding some yogurt, mild cheeses, and milk to the menu. Foods rich in calcium are thought to assist tooth power and brightness.
2) Lean proteins & nuts. The phosphorus found in some protein-rich foods can prove valuable in restoring minerals to your teeth, dr drew sutton [simply click the up coming webpage] and subsequently protecting the enamel.
3) Low-acidic fruits. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and one will probably argue enough apples help during tooth visits. The crunchiness of the berry helps work the teeth of yours as you munch, so the water content acts as a buffer which helps to protect your teeth from acid.
4) Water. You should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day, regardless. Drinking water hydrates the body and it is probably the greatest liquid to drink for maintaining good teeth. If you enjoy soda, coffee, and tea, however, try to restrict the intake and don't look ridiculous about bringing a toothbrush to work to be used after lunch.
How about Sweeteners?
You might ask, what about diet soft drinks as well as pink packets for coffee and tea? Technically they are not sugar, but are artificial sweeteners as worse or bad for your teeth? You might want to consult with your dentist about if sugar substitutes are as harmful to enamel. Some non sugar sweets may contain honey, stevia, agave, or other ingredients which could not sit well with you health-wise, so it's best to check.

Instagram

follow @creative_math