logo

어느새 10년이라는 세월이 흘렀습니다.
그 동안 여러분께서 보여주신 관심과 성원데 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 앞으로도 고객님의 성원에 힘입어, 더욱 알찬 제품과 서비스를 제공하겠습니다.

Contact Us
경기도 화성시 비봉면 현대기아로 830번길 25-14

Phone: + 82 031-429-7209

Email: cmpedu@naver.com

Fax: +82 070 4232 0096

CMP

How To Earn Respect In The Classroom

페이지 정보

조회 6회 작성일 24-01-09 16:16

본문

golden teacher growkit Teaching only happens when you've got the student's attention and they want to learn. My last student turned out to be very interested in historic buildings - we live near Salisbury Cathedral, and so there's a golden teaching opportunity 'on tap'. So we left the classroom and visited Salisbury Cathedral. It's got the tallest spire in the UK, at 123 metres. They started building it in 1220, and topped off the spire by 1330.

The spring water for the baths are from the property. Esselen Indians use to bathe in these waters hundreds of years ago. The water from the natural hot springs are pumped up from below the ground and are considered healing. I've seen people drink the water even though it has a slight smell like sulfur. Strangely as a kid when I use to melt sulfur and other stuff from my chemistry set I use to always get a cold after accidentally inhaling the fumes. But here I have only had good experiences at the baths -- no side effects at all from the sulfer, people even drink this water for health (I tried it twice).

Still other workshops may have breathing or breath work or sacral cranial work or acupressure, shiatsu or, well the list is infinite. They even show movies. And there are places where one can borrow consciousness raising sound and video tapes. There is a bookshop in the main office filled with tapes and books and things one might need. Some come for room and board but most are here for workshops and seminars.

Without receiving the guidance from the enlightened teacher you cannot avoid and escape the sufferings and cannot transcend birth, death and rebirth. Salvation to ancestors and blessing for the descendants rely purely on the enlightened teacher, so all of you should repay this great grace by following the arrangement of the enlightened teacher. If practitioners violate and not follow the orders they will suffer and their ancestors will equally be affected similarly. Learn to be gentle and kind, respectful, thrifty, humble and have pleasant countenance.

I was raised not to call people "out of their name". My grandmother named me David, after the great Hebrew patriarch. She taught me that my name meant 'beloved' and not to let folks shorten or alter it. "Dave did not slay Goliath", she admonished. "Nor was Dave king of Israel." She explained names often carried the weight of expectation. What you called others was as important as anything else you could say to them was her belief. More vital, though, was what we allowed others to call us. Hence, my edict.

golden teacher Without receiving the guidance from the enlightened teacher you cannot avoid and escape the sufferings and cannot transcend birth, death and rebirth. Salvation to ancestors and blessing for the descendants rely purely on the enlightened teacher, so all of you should repay this great grace by following the arrangement of the enlightened golden teacher. If practitioners violate and not follow the orders they will suffer and their ancestors will equally be affected similarly. Learn to be gentle and kind, respectful, thrifty, humble and have pleasant countenance.

A question came to mind recently. I'm not sure why, but I was able to answer it very quickly. It was this. Would you give up your life if it meant that the rest of the world would live? My answer was yes. It was the lesson of compassion that I had learned from mankind's amazing teacher. I never even realized that it was living deep inside my heart. Maybe my soul is finally outgrowing my skin.

growkit golden teacher Someone might show specially prepared museum quality photos of petroglyphs (300 -- 20,000+ years old from the Coso Range) aka cave drawings. Or as we sit in circles on pillows we may listen or share the stories of our lives -- or might get in touch with deep seated feelings. Others may temporarily doze off.

Broaden your network - Once people get a job they tend to drop many of their earlier friends and simply focus on work and family. My motto is to never let your network go because some day you might need a broader group of friends. In fact, part of your career goal should be to continue building your network. This helps to increase your visibility but at the same time, more people will know what your skills are and these are the ones who might someday point you in the direction of a new career opportunity. At the same time, be sure to extend your network as far as possible and to include a wide and diverse group of friends.

We're not talking about some vague concept of adding value. We're talking about a deep commitment to enhance the lives of those you teach. Why is this so important? It is the single most effective tool any teacher can employ. Think about your own life - if you call a company and they just want to make money from you, you can tell instantly can't you? But if you call a company and they're willing to do whatever it takes to make your life easier, solve your problems, meet your needs and answer your questions - don't you just love it?

Instagram

follow @creative_math