logo

어느새 10년이라는 세월이 흘렀습니다.
그 동안 여러분께서 보여주신 관심과 성원데 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 앞으로도 고객님의 성원에 힘입어, 더욱 알찬 제품과 서비스를 제공하겠습니다.

Contact Us
경기도 화성시 비봉면 현대기아로 830번길 25-14

Phone: + 82 031-429-7209

Email: cmpedu@naver.com

Fax: +82 070 4232 0096

CMP

Effortless Weight Loss - Fight Fat With Fat!

페이지 정보

조회 6,968회 작성일 22-10-10 22:10

본문

What if I told you that you could lose weight while still eating delicious food rich in fats?

I have struggled all the life of mine with abdominal fat. It has been a lifelong problem because although the remainder of the physique of mine was slim, I have had some abdominal fat since kindergarten, when I was selected to take out a "round robin" poem. I was traumatized in first grade each time a boy named me "Chubby Checkers" (a popular singer in the 1960s who was slightly overweight). While a raw foodist, I could not toss out the "apple shape," or having a rather bigger belly than hips.
Which is...until I discovered the secret of fighting fat with fat. I've currently, at age fifty three and after menopause, reached my ideal weight for the very first time after high school. I can proudly wear designer jeans, and stylish like more youthful girls. And best of all the, I do not struggle to guarantee that it stays off. I have discovered the strategies of fighting fat with fat.
In the 1980s there was a theory which we could indulge in all the carbs we wanted which these would not be kept as fat. Fat on the body came generally from fat in the diet plan, the principle went. And there are studies to prove this concept, naturally. Therefore the idea was to eat as little fat as possible. While there's some truth to that, in that weight in the eating plan can more quickly be stored as body fat, individuals who adhered to this theory went overboard in under ingesting essential fatty acids. They suffered from depression, PMS, fatigue, in addition to all types of maladies. Put simply, your body needs fat. Next to water and oxygen, fat is the central component of the body.
We today know that we need to have fat to burn fat. We need the good fats where to buy protetox (click the up coming site) improve the metabolism of ours. Fats are required to make hormones that burn fat. our brains need to have extra fat, specifically the kind with DHA, making up sixty % of our brains.

Consume Monounsaturated Fats with Every Meal
Studies indicate that monounsaturated fatty acids, known as MUFAS, are the key to eliminating abdominal or perhaps belly fat. In The Flat Belly Diet, they show you to break up the food of yours into three meals and one snack, each one 400 calories. Every meal/snack should include about 100 calories of MUFAS. This could be 2 tablespoons of nuts (macademia nuts are particularly high in MUFAS), 10 15 olives, 1/3 of an avocado, a tablespoonful of acai berry, a tablespoon of coconut oil, or perhaps an ounce of chocolate.

Eat Lots of Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Instagram

follow @creative_math