logo

어느새 10년이라는 세월이 흘렀습니다.
그 동안 여러분께서 보여주신 관심과 성원데 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 앞으로도 고객님의 성원에 힘입어, 더욱 알찬 제품과 서비스를 제공하겠습니다.

Contact Us
경기도 화성시 비봉면 현대기아로 830번길 25-14

Phone: + 82 031-429-7209

Email: cmpedu@naver.com

Fax: +82 070 4232 0096

CMP

Four Ways You Can Reinvent Thai Dates Without Looking Like An Amateur

페이지 정보

조회 10회 작성일 23-10-22 06:46

본문

I started to write the story of my very first night in Bangkok a couple of years ago when I started the blog, and just recently realized I never ended up or published it.

And you could ask, is it since I'm embarrassed of it?

No. It's actually quite a funny one.

So why the hell did I never ever ended up composing this post?

Most likely due to the fact that I got distracted once again, or confused, like I was that night.

So let me tell you what happened my very first night ever in Bangkok, and Thailand.

A bit of context

What was I doing in Bangkok?

Did I came for the hot girls, celebrations, smoking weed on the island ...

Actually, not at all. It was rather the opposite.

I initially came to Thailand in November 2011, right after my very first year as a bartender.

I was only 21 however currently burnout due to the fact that I worked too much, intoxicated way too much, and because the woman I was totally in love with broke my heart again ...

So I required to break the circle and to spend some time to focus on myself, far from all sorts of drinking and night life.

Here I was, on a plane going to Thailand, on my method to take some rest, think of my life, discover Muay Thai, Dating site in thailand (you could check here) and chill on the beach.

A minimum of that was the strategy.

Landing in Bangkok

On the airplane, I met some individuals that were remaining at Khaosan Road, among the most well-known streets in the world for backpackers and travelers.

A crazy place with tons of bars, clubs, loud music, drunk backpackers, laughing ballons, and ideally ... these men.

We remain in 2012, adding them as good friends on Facebook didn't pertain to my mind and I didn't even utilize Whatsapp.

So we just plan to satisfy at Khaosan around 9 pm.

One of my pals has a house in Bangkok, in Silom, so I'm biding farewell to the people at the airport and get on my way to the house to drop my bag prior to I join them in Khaosan.

The very first time you arrive is rather an experience if you haven't been to Thailand or Bangkok before. Particularly if you're taking a trip solo.

Going through the long line at the migration, seeing indications all over composed with unusual vermicelli, individuals speaking a language you can't even remotely understand ... it's quite intense, specifically after a long flight.

Then you get out of the airport, finally. And the weight of the heat drops on you.

Hot, exhausted, confused, I grab a taxi to go to Silom at my friend's apartment or condo and get scammed by the taxi.

So far, it's the typical very first hour in Bangkok for anyone who's going there for the very first time.

I come to the apartment or condo, drop my bag, and go directly to shower.

I can feel I'm worn out however the adrenaline of remaining in a brand-new place gets the very best of me.

I alter and get on my method to Khaosan.

First Time in Khaosan

As quickly as I get down the condominium I jump in a Tuk Tuk, because that's probably the method locals get around, and I'm heading to Khaosan.

I can't remember just how much I spent for the trip, most likely way too much, but I've made it to Khaosan, 1 hour late.

For anyone who never ever been to Khaosan Road previously, how to describe it?

It's actually loud, jam-packed, there's all kinds of smells and odd things going on ... it isn't like anything you've seen before.

Fried scorpions and spiders on sticks, flames originating from street food stalls, people getting massages in the street beside a live band and intoxicated backpackers drinking in buckets ... whatever cliché you get about Thailand is there.

I go up and down the street about 10 times searching for the people I fulfilled on the aircraft however I can't find them, and truthfully, I can't really remember their look like.

There are just too numerous people, and I'm too thirsty.

After about 1 hour, I quit. I go to among the most significant bars in Khaosan road, order a beer, and take a look at individuals going insane in the street.

When things get weird

Time's passing, I have actually drunk about 3 big Leo (the most popular Thai beer) and I choose to play pool. I play 2 games with various people and go back to my table.

That's when a Thai girl approaches me and asks me if I desire to have fun with her.

I are reluctant, tell her I do not have any cash, but she pays and firmly insists for the swimming pool, and for my beer.

I do not know the number of video games or beers followed but I understand that by the time the bar is about to close I have actually lost the majority of the games and I'm quite drunk.

At this moment, I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. I just keep drinking and playing swimming pool.

I can feel the Thai woman is getting more detailed and closer to me, making fun of whatever I'm stating and she's drunk as well.

She's a bit chubby, pretty little, not really my type, but at this point of the night (and in my life) I do not truly have a type any longer.

We kiss. And kiss once again. And when the bar close she asks me if we can go to my hotel.

I tell her I live far and there's no chance I'm bringing her to my space.

She asks me if I want to take a space in Khaosan so we can have sex.

At this moment, I end up being suspicious, so I inform her I don't have any cash.

She provides to pay for the space. My penis concurs. And we go around trying to find a brief time space.

However every hotel we go to say no.

They're either totally booked or I don't understand what they're saying.

Then she's like "I know a hotel however it's a bit far". I'm like "I don't mind, but I don't have any money".

She says "It's fine, I'll spend for it".

So she stops a taxi, we get in, and I got no idea where we're going.

I do not understand how long we remained in the taxi, but I believe we spent a minimum of thirty minutes therein.

At this moment, I got no idea where I am in Bangkok or what I'm doing there.

She picks up a minute to withdraw some cash and came back with a handful of thousand baht notes, so obviously there suffices money to pay for the cab, and the hotel.

Cool.

What is That Location?

The taxi lastly takes a last turn and go into a parking, where somebody closes a drape behind the taxi.

I got no concept where we are or what is that place.

That's when I start to feel a bit anxious.

Are guys gon na originate from behind the curtain and beat me as much as steal my cash and my phone? Is this the method people get their kidneys taken?

She spends for the flight, we get out of the taxi and we stroll into a room where there are a bed, a weird chair, and a bathroom.

That's the real photo of the space

Now I think I comprehend where we are.

I know it's some sort of love hotel, but once again, who the hell is she?

Why did she accept to spend for everything? What's the catch here?

She goes into the bathroom to "get ready".

I look around and I start to flip out. I understand I require to leave there.

I knock on the door of the restroom and Thaiflirting bangkok ask "Do you have any prophylactics?". She states "Yes, one in my bag". So I tell her "Ok, I'm gon na go buy more at 7 Eleven".

Before she got the time to address or get out of the bathroom, I leave the room.

As I'm getting the eff out of there, push the drape and walk rapidly to the primary street close by, one guard who works there begins to scream at me.

Is he asking if I need anything? Is he pissed since he believes I'm leaving without paying (which I completely am)? No concept. I'm not stopping.

I wave my hand in the air to say: "I'll be back quickly" and keep strolling truly fast to the street.

Then as quickly as I get here in the street and I leave his sight, I begin to run!

I most likely ran non stop for at least 15 minutes, always recalling to see if no one was following me.

And nobody was. In case you loved this post and you wish to receive much more information about thaiflirting bangkok (check out this one from Thairomances) please visit our own web dating site. Except for some street pets.

The Stroll of Shame

"The Walk of Pity" There's no much better expression to describe that minute.

It has to do with 5 am now, the sun is about to increase, I've got no idea where I am, but I understand I'm far from house.

With the assistance of the GPS on my phone that is working even though I do not have a SIM Card, I handle to find my method back house.

I strolled to return there. And it took me about 2 hours.

I still remember to nowadays, that's approximately what the walk I did I was:

A minimum of that was an excellent way to find some parts of the city I would have most likely never ever seen by myself.

And after that I finally made it "back house".

There you have it.

That's what took place for my opening night ever in Bangkok and Thailand.

Rather a story.

But absolutely nothing compared to other nights I have actually had after that.

I think anybody who lived in Bangkok for a couple of years might write a book filled with stories you wouldn't think.

Anyhow. If you desire to know more about Bangkok, read my other posts.

And if you're interested to understand how's life for expats in the city of angels, read my other posts too.

Now it's your turn. Tell me.

How was your opening night in Bangkok?

Instagram

follow @creative_math